North Empire Storage Center
COVID-19 Facility Update 4/15/20
We wanted to post a quick note explaining COVID-19 related restrictions/precautions that may affect you and your interactions with our facility.
- The physical office is closed for in-person visits. Please note that this includes the restroom, meaning there is no access to an onsite restroom at this time. Our staff is able to handle all transactions remotely including answering questions, renting new storage units, taking phone payments, and vacating units. Our business hours have been slightly minimized, but we still have staff available to answer phone calls and return emails Monday through Saturday. If you do not reach someone by phone the first time you call, please leave us a voicemail so we can be sure to respond as quickly as possible.
- The facility RV and unit lots are both accessible for regular gate hours, 6am – 9pm daily. We ask tenants to practice social distancing while at the facility, respecting the personal space of other tenants. There is a point of common physical contact that you should be cautious of – touching the keypad when you enter and exit. Please plan to disinfect your hands after you enter the code both coming in and going out.
- Payments: North Empire Storage has many options available to make your payment.
- Pay online through our website- NorthEmpireStorage.com. You can use your current account or create a new account to make one-time or automatic payment with a credit card, debit card, or bank account. The online portal is accessible 24/7.
- Pay over the phone at 541-330-1111. We accept one-time or automatic payments with credit cards, debit cards, and check payments.
- Mail your check or money order payment- see our address below. Please allow 5 transit days for the check to reach us.
- Drop your check or money order payment through the drop slot in the front office door. The drop slot is located on the bottom left side of the front office door. Please make sure you send the check through with enough force that it lands a bit away from the drop slot access point.
- Cash payment- We would prefer to minimize cash payments made at this time, but if your only option is to make a cash payment, please call our office for instructions at 541-330-1111.
4. Reminder of the appropriate uses of facility and storage units/spaces. Please keep in mind that the function of a storage unit or parking space is to put items in, take items out, and some light access or organization. Storage units and spaces are not appropriate places for people to congregate, loiter, spend inactive time, work to be performed, or visited unnecessarily- these are uses prohibited by your lease agreement.
The health and safety of our staff, tenants, and the community is our highest priority and we are grateful to all those practicing social distancing and quarantine. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation, and are confident that we will be able to continue offering excellent customer service throughout the COVID-19 restriction timeline. If you have any questions, please contact our office and we will be happy to help.
We wish you health and wellness.
North Empire Storage Center
63048 NE Lower Meadow Drive
Bend, OR 97701